Mid Ulster Job Fair
We have partnered with Mid Ulster District Council, Mid Ulster Skills Forum and Department for Communities to deliver a Job Fair in Cookstown Leisure Centre, Cookstown on Wednesday 20th November 2019 from 12pm – 6pm.
BSL and ISL signers will be available from 12pm – 2pm.
Reasons to attend this event:
- Increase your chances of finding a job
- Meet employers face to face
- Discover what jobs are available
- Get assistance with job search activities including;
- CV advice and guidance
- Support completing application forms
- Interview advice
- Online job search facilities
- Speak to Careers Advisers to discuss your future career path
- Talk directly to training providers and discover what opportunities are available to you
Our expert staff will be available on the day to offer advice and information on the training courses we currently have on offer to get you job ready!
Details of attending employers and support organisations can be found here.
We would encourage attendees to bring along an up-to-date CV if you have one as it is a brilliant opportunity to speak with potential employers. There will be jobs available in:
- Food Production
- Admin / IT
- Manufacturing and many more…
For more information about the employers and support organisations who will be exhibiting on the day contact Necole on 078 5510 8570 or Necole.Donaghy@networkpersonnel.org.uk
Visit www.jobcentreonline.com for more information on the event.