Develop your skills, gain qualifications and earn while you learn
The ApprenticeshipsNI programme is now open to anyone aged 16+. It offers the opportunity to access training and develop while you gain an industry recognised qualification.
Eligibility criteria for the ApprenticeshipsNI Programme:
- aged 16+ years of age
- working a minimum of 21 hours per week (not in education or training) which includes your time out for class
- available to attend class for 6 hours per month during working hours which you must be paid for. Classes are a mix of online and face to face delivery in one of our centres.
We currently offer the following qualifications:
- Business Administration (Levels 2 & 3) – General Administration staff
- Customer Service (Levels 2 & 3) – Customer advisors, sales assistants, order processing departments and customer facing roles
- Warehousing & Storage (Level 2) – Despatch, delivery, production operatives and packers
- Childrens Care, Learning & Development (Levels 2 & 3) – childcare assistants, room supervisors
- Retail (Levels 2 & 3) – sales assistants, supervisors
- Health & Social Care (Levels 2 & 3) – care assistants, home help
An apprenticeship usually takes a minimum of 12 months to complete and if you do not have your GCSE Maths, English, ICT, or equivalents, Essential Skills in these areas will be completed as part of your apprenticeship.
Contact Anne on 028 7963 1032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat about the ApprenticeshipsNI programme.
This project is part-funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund Programme 2014 – 2020 and the Department for the Economy