Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We wish to appoint a suitably experienced Administrator to join our Community Family Support Programme (CFSP) and as such invite applications from suitable candidates.
The successful candidate will be based in our Gracehill office in Co. Antrim.
This is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2018.
Salary: £14,040 per annum.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date/time for applications: 5pm on Monday 27th February 2017
Community Family Support Programme Aim
The aim of the CFSP is to support families with a high level of need to develop their capacity to reach their full potential by addressing the employment, educational, training, health, social and economic issues that impact on their daily lives.
Further information on CFSP etc. can be made available to shortlisted candidates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative services to the CFSP Team including word processing, photocopying, making and receiving calls, faxes and emails, ensuring that records and statistical information is readily available.
- Maintain and develop the ICT Systems including security and back up.
- Use a bespoke computerised system to input data, generate reports and compile statistics.
- Compile Income and Expenditure Accounts and Budgets, Petty Cash Expenses, and other financial systems.
- Ensure all statistical data and financial records are maintained in accordance with funding & employing body requirements and that clear audit trails exist.
- Typing CV’s, Application forms etc. for Employment Engagement Officers.
- Maintain records of all staff attendance e.g. Holidays, Sick leave, training etc.
- Organise venues, travel arrangements, resources and catering for meetings, training events as required.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts for the benefit of the CFSP, the company and the overall Group.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies.
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting visitors, providing hospitality and recording in / out diary for the purposes of Health and Safety.
- Any other general administrative duties required by CFSP Team.
This job description is not prescriptive and may change with the needs of the organisation.
Essential Criteria –
- GCSE English and Maths grades A-C or equivalent OR Essential Skills Numeracy & Literacy;
- 6 months’ experience of working in administration in an office environment providing secretarial support;
- maintaining computerised accounts/financial records and/or budgetary records;
- maintaining manual office documents;
- maintaining filing systems;
- Competent in IT and related Office Software.
Candidates must also demonstrate that they:
- Have the ability to work well under pressure in a busy office environment;
- Have the ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Are organised, systematic and flexible;
- Have excellent time management;
- Have the ability to multi-task;
- Have excellent communication (both oral and written) and an excellent telephone manner;
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to data protection regulations;
- Are self-motivated with the ability use initiative.
Desirable Criteria –
Due to the nature of the programme it is also desirable that you meet the following requirements:
- Willingness to work flexibly in terms of hours and location if needed.
- Full UK driving licence, access to transport and willingness to travel if required.
If you think you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for this role email email@example.com to request an application form. The closing date/time for submission of application forms is 5pm on Monday 27th February 2017
Please note, we plan to create a ‘reserve pool’ for similar roles in all areas/regions of provision. Should you not wish to be considered for other roles (which are suitable to your qualifications/experience), please advise us when submitting your application.