Up for Work
This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund Programme 2014 – 2020 and the Department for the Economy.
All parts of our Up for Work Programme are free for anyone who is aged 16-24 and not in employment, education or training or working under 16 hours per week in the Mid Ulster District Council area.
What’s on Offer
Range of FREE training courses, Help to find work, Beauty Workshops, Outdoor Team Days & Creative Workshops
Help to find Work
- Job search - making contact with local employers
- CV building / updating
- Application form support
- Interview skills
- Work placements
- Glasgowbury - DJing, Music Production, Photography, Podcasting
- Make-up application Skin & beauty
Outdoor Team Days
- Confidence & team building
Range of free training Courses
- Childcare l Adult care l First Aid
- Food Hygiene
- Information technology l Computerised accounts l Manual Handling
- Vocational skills
For more information on the Up For Work programme, please get in touch with us on 028 7962 8113 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have offices in Cookstown, Dungannon and Magherafelt.