This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund Programme 2014 – 2020 and the Department for the Economy.
Helping you access education, training and employment opportunities.
Are you aged 18-65 years old, unemployed or working less than 16 hours per week and not in education/training? We can help you.
- Forklift training
- First Aid
- Food Safety
- IT Users
- Business administration
- Manual Handling
- Computerised accounts
- Progression to employment
- Personal success & well being
- Personal development
- Health and Social Care
- Social Media training
- Complimentary therapies
- Free accredited training courses
- Self-employment support
- Opportunities for confidence building and personal development
- Support to find work, creating CVs, job searching and preparation for job interviews
- And much more
For more information about the support we offer call 028 7963 1032 and speak to a member of our Jobmatch team or email email@example.com.
We have offices across Northern Ireland – Magherafelt, Cookstown, Antrim, Ballymena, Carrickfergus , Dungannon, Larne and Omagh