Interested in starting your own business?
Ever thought of starting your own business but not sure what the first steps are?
Our trained Self Employment Advisors can offer you FREE help and advice with the following:
- Researching your business idea – pros, cons, competition
- How to market your business – which methods of marketing are best suited to your new business
- Taxation and book keeping – advice on how to ensure your books are kept in order
- Registering as self employed – what you are required to do to register as self employed
- Funding your start up – are their start up grants/loans available to help you start your business
This FREE support is available to those who are aged 18 or over, unemployed, economically inactive or working less than 16 hours per week.
Why not give us a call today on 028 7963 1032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange to meet with one of our Self Employment Advisors to discuss your business idea further.
This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund Programme 2014-2020 and the Department for the Economy