Start your own Business
Interested in starting your own business?
If you are unemployed or economically inactive and considering starting your own business we offer guidance and support tailored to your individual needs to help you develop your business idea and start your own business.
Our highly skilled Business Advisors have a wealth of experience supporting a range of businesses to set up and develop.
What can we offer you?
- Pre start up support including evaluation of your business idea
- One to one guidance and support from our experienced Business Advisors
- Training in market research, marketing, book keeping/tax and financial management
- Development of a Business Plan with financial projections for your business
- Sign posting to other sources of business support
- Assistance completing applications forms for support for your business if required
- Advice on potential funding sources for your business
Call us now on 028 7962 8113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting with one of our Business Advisors to discuss your business idea.
What our clients say:
“Working with a Business Advisor really helped me to think clearly about my business idea and identify the costs and legal requirements involved in starting a Laser Treatment Clinic. I had this business idea for some time and knew that if I didn’t grasp the opportunity to set up now I would regret it.”
Marzena, M. Lonak Lazer Clinic